Firing line

Firing line

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas and Thankyou

Just a short note to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I would also like to thank those individuals who have purchased and supported Crann Tara through its difficult first year, the problems faced by Richard have resulted in a much delayed release schedule but as I've said before family comes first and toy soldiers some way below.

At some point in 2013 I know we will see more releases and I would be a very happy man indeed if I can get the next planned release and the Government Foot out anything above that will be a bonus, but lets see, my commitment to the project is undiminished.

All the best.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Graham and family and the very best for 2013.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, many thanks and here's to your move of house. I will patiently wait to see how you paint my figures.
    Graham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished the first 36 figures I bought off you at Colours in September. Only started them just over 3 weeks ago and being no expert in painting tartans I was frankly expecting a bit of a nightmare but what a joy to paint! I needed a bit of a project as a change from the regiment of Mindens. I look forward to buying the next batch. Is there any chance of having a separate pack of muskets so I can have a few more?

    Regards,
    Guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guy, glad your fears were unfounded. I'm still patiently!!! waiting for Richards circumstances to improve so I can release the next set.
      PM me about the muskets and I will see what I can do

      Delete