Firing line

Firing line

Friday 13 September 2013

Royal Ecossais painted

Whilst waiting for the production moulds to be finished and the first stock to arrive I've started painting some of the spare master figures I had cast.
The lowlanders and Highlanders are under way but the Royal Ecossais are done.
All self explanatory but the first is the advancing figure.
 A picture of all the figures
 The Command
 Finally marching
As usual with Richards sculpts they are a joy to paint and I can't wait to start on a full regiment, that of course will be for the imagi-nation so it will be around 50 figures strong.

Lowlanders should be next!

3 comments:

  1. Wow these are very nice mate. I think ill be getting some of them to paint up for sure. Just so i can see the flags on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,
    I will be emailing you shortly. Think its about time I stocked your flags and of course I need a set for these chaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I've been on the lookout for someone to do Royale Ecossais for a while. This may be the reason I've been looking for to start the era!

    ReplyDelete