Firing line

Firing line

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Royal Ecosse and Savoia Infantry

Just thought I'd post a couple of pics of figures painted.
The first is my eventually completed Royal Ecosse - I gave them the European Red trousers rather than the oft seen off white because I thought it looked a lot better!!

Then I thought I'd post the images of Johns Savoia Infantry - I think they look excellent en masse.
Sculpted and painted by John what a talented chap.
The command figures will be going off for production in the next week

Finally mu own humble efforts at sculpting - slowly getting better - these I will use for Dutch infantry, the kneeling British chap is for an assault team I'm making.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful figures! Will your sculpts be available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I am getting a mould made for the Dutch and if people are interested I can make them available at a slightly lower price than the other sculpts

      Delete
  2. I'm interested. Would the kneeling figure be included?

    ReplyDelete