Firing line

Firing line

Saturday 23 May 2015

Coming Soon

I came back from the relocated Griffin factory yesterday carrying a bag of the new metal masters :)

First up are the Garde Francais, these chaps come with separate muskets to allow for a degree of variation. I think they're spot on!


Next up Spanish Infantry at attention - suitable for the WAS in Italy and is also a hint of things to come once the Jacobites are finished.
Then we have the Savoia Infantry also standing
The metal dolly for the Fusiliers de Morliere Cavalry  - presently his head is separate and I haven't decided if we should do this on the final figure - thoughts?
I've used the dollie to also show the Grenadier head, this will be used to create the FdM Grenadiers and the Savoia Grenadiers.

Finally a couple of pictures of some of my own, the mounted Highland Officer is a conversion of a Minden Miniatures Officer and I need to speak with Jim to see if he wishes to sell it.

The second is a charging British Officer I have made to go with some charging/assaulting British line I'm doing for a forlorn hope!




The figures for production will be going back to Griffin next week and will be available to pre.order in a couple of weeks.

I also dropped off the greens for the Jacobite/French Cavalry so these shouldn't be too far away.

Thoughts and observations gratefully received.


4 comments:

  1. They are the cat's pyjamas, Graham! As are the rest at CTM...

    jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I'm very interested in the charging/assaulting British line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just finishing off the conversions to the charging infantry, should be ready to go soon :)

      Delete