Firing line

Firing line

Wednesday 6 January 2016

First show of the year and sneak pics of my conversions

My first show of the year will be at Prestonpans :) in February, a new show and whilst I don't expect it to be a money making event it is another show by the Scottish Battlefields trust and well worthy of support. There's a lot more on facebook and I know Barry Hilton and Dave Imrie will be putting games on so that alone would make the visit worth while.

In addition I've started painting some of the conversions I completed and had cast, some will appear in the near future as production models others may be just made available as one off's until the pre production casts have gone. You can see the French Grenadier, French Officer and French line firing.
John's Savoia infantry marching sneaked on the paint table. There's a couple of my Dutch grenadiers the English horse holder and Highland Officer.
You may even catch sight of the Horse Grenadier ( can also be use as Scots greys) I will publish more about availability over the next couple of weeks.


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward on how to acquire some of the Dutch, kneeling firing French and the horse holder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patrick,
      the French will be getting sent off next week for a production mold. The horse holders need a little bit of work but if you're keen I have some pre.production casts?
      The Dutch are my sculpts I did for myself, I'm not convinced they're good enough for resale but if you would like to have a look etc. e.mail me and we can work something out

      Delete