Firing line

Firing line

Sunday 28 February 2016

Dillon Regiment

Steve Allen finished painting the second of my Irish regiments. I collected them at York but I had given him 3 figures too few so I had to paint 3 up to blend in and base.
The flags are by Mark Allen.

The 'at ready' poses are becoming my favorite pose - all standing and they look fine as a marching/advancing unit, this mix is more of a defensive nature but looks good.
Now I also have the two firing figures there's all sorts of combinations to try, I may even have a go at a three rank deep unit :)


6 comments:

  1. G aha. They look fab. I too prefer the at the ready pose, especially as it's a little easier to paint ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really great, and ready for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great group of likely lads Graham. Wonderful looking unit mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gents,
    Thanks for the comments more to come :)

    ReplyDelete