Firing line

Firing line

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Salute this weekend and Minden equipment news

well last minute reinforcements are due to arrive from Griffin, so some more last minute packing.
I guess I've blistered close on a thousand packs for this event and even with the best planning and late casting requests a couple of unexpected last minute pre.orders has left a couple of codes low! :( hope no one wants Prussian 12 pounders!
All stock will be in the hall tonight ready for packing into the hire car first thing tomorrow and then hopefully we will be there in time to set up.
Looking forward to meeting those of you who can make it.

Finally Jim has given me permission to stock the new pieces of equipment so when I return from Salute I will be ordering the Brummers and the Austrian artillery.


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the show Graham and I hope it's a blinder for you trade wise mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot go wrong with Minden equipment. Easily the best 28-30mm stuff out there. I've got a bunch of new stuff on the way or my own collection, and Jim's customer service is second to none.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great show Graham - hope you sell lots and convert a few to a wonderful period and set of figures.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you on Saturday. And I'd like to order 2 Brummers please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh - Austrian guns. I think I need a few of those. How long before you have them in stock, Graham?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary,
      About 3 weeks I guess it depends how busy Griffin are with the post Salute catch up

      Delete