Firing line

Firing line

Saturday 25 June 2016

New Greens and coming soon

Received the new greens from Richard.
What more can I say - I'm pleased.
First up the personalities
The Young Pretender looking suitably noble

 The Duke of Perth

 Lord George Murray


 Ligonier - my favourite British General of the time. This was commissioned ! by a colleague and will therefore be limited to around 30-40 casts.
 First up the long awaited British Artillery crew including a marching figure which I wanted
 Jacobite artillery crew - dressed for the Duke of Perth's regiment or representing British deserters.
There's also a couple of standing highlanders which can serve as gunners
 A French Officer in overcoat ( artillery officer?)
Finally British Marines :)

Finally a couple of  figure conversions first a 'generic' musketeer and a Savoia grenadier marching all good I hope

10 comments:

  1. Put me down for one of the limited figs please.....the dragoon horse holders that I got from you at Phalanx are just finished....absolutely lovely casts

    Chris
    Britannia Mins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,
      Look forward to seeing the finished product

      Delete
  2. A fantastic group of new figures. The personalities look great. When are they ready?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I anticipate some early release pieces will be available in around 5 weeks

      Delete
  3. Graham, May I preorder a Ligonier please? Looking forward to getting my hands on the generic guy to see if he will work for the Dutch
    Take care
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark,
      That's fine. To be honest I think both figures could be used

      Delete
  4. Please set aside a Ligonier for me, as well!

    Dannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graham, I'd like to reserve one of each of the personality figures of possible. They all look fantastic and the ligonier will make a great additional mounted commander for my British.

    Any suggestions for what guns to use with the artillery crew you've produced?


    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob,
      The 3 and 6 pdrs are available from the equipment range I would suggest the heavier pieces from the Perry AWI range although once Niels is free I would like to get a British light 12 made

      Delete