Firing line

Firing line

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Royal Vasseux and British Guards completed

Finished basing the Royal Vasseux today

Painted by Steve Allen and flags by GMB a nice addition to the ever growing French army.

I also finished basing the Guards the other week, whilst I'm focussing on the British army at Culloden I also want to add untis for the campaigns in Europe and the 'what if's so that's my excuse.
Figures painted by Mark Allen and flags by GMB

The newsletter of what's happening is on facebook :)




3 comments:

  1. Very much like the basing arrangement for the French unit, and what a beautiful building as backdrop - what is it Graham?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,
      Thanks. The building is a coaching inn made for me some time ago by an ex GW shop manager

      Delete
    2. .........and very nicely done too. When I retired I asked the manager in our local GW if they needed anyone to make terrain. "Oh no" he said "I've just spent my two weeks holiday making terrain for the shop" - dedication?

      Delete