Firing line

Firing line

Thursday 12 April 2018

Salute 2018 - ready to go!

Stock is all sorted and ready for loading. Van is booked and to be collected early in the morning loaded and then off.

Pre.orders have been healthy this year let's hope its a good sign!!!

I hadn't posted these on the blog and as I know not evryone is on Facebook I thought they were worthy of appearing on here.
John Dougan the sculptor of these has painted his pack mules and mountain gun and a mighty fine job he's done I think.


I'm pleased to report John has started on the French Dragoon command and Andy is on with the Musquetaires - then it's definitely on with the early Saxons.

If you're at Salute pop by and say hello even if I can't get you to part with some cash.

2 comments:

  1. Have a sensational time Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen these and they look great. I will add some to my imag-nation armies.

    ReplyDelete