Firing line

Firing line

Friday 18 May 2018

Your opinion matters

Sorry for the lack of updates - next week I shall post some photos of the Musquetaires which will be going to Griffin next week for casting.

However I need your views - the first part of the Saxons will be ready very shortly and I am considering offering some pre.order incentives.
The first releases will be musketeers and command, Grenadiers, Cuirassiers and artillery crews.
I am considering offering unit packs (24 inf or 12 cav ) incl. command at 10% discount.
Then Brigade packs ( 3 inf or 3 cavalry units) and finally army packs ( 3 brigades and a battery of 3 guns and crew) at an increasing discount.
These would be available to order until the figures were in production
Thoughts please
Thanks

9 comments:

  1. Yes! like I need more Saxons of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colin,
      you don't count as I only did these because I know you need more Saxons :)

      Delete
  2. Graham I think it is a great way to do it. If I didn't have all of my fill of Saxons already from someone else I would be ordering the Brigade packs.
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richard,
      Wait until you see these 🤣

      Delete
  3. I'm just excited that you plan to add Saxons to your range. The Eureka range is nice, but ever so slightly off where physical proportions are concerned.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stokes,
      I hope,to,have some photos next week I'm sure you will not be disappointed

      Delete
  4. look forward to seeing them, I'd offer the discount if it helps to get the figures into production ,
    Clive
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saxons; yes please! Always good to have an opportunity to add to the lead pile! I like the discount idea, but you know what a fuss-pot I am with figures making up my battalions. Could one select how many command & privates in an inf bn / cav regt pack?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to chat at Partizan. As starting out definitely interested in Army option but like previous comment will be interested to see what options there are in a unit pack

    ReplyDelete