Firing line

Firing line

Sunday 7 October 2018

A short update

A quick thanks for all the pre.orders for the new Saxon figures. 

They have sold well. I am up to date now with all outstanding orders and next week I shall be away until the 18th visiting my son in Chicago and as good as my wife is packing toy soldiers is not high on her agenda :)

When I return the Saxon packs will  be added to the store. I also have two new projects in the pipeline both of which I am extremely excited about and I shall announce them before Christmas. I am also hopeful that Andy will be on with the second wave of Saxons before too long. His wife has been seriously ill and quite rightly he has taken some time out to care for her.

The Saxon rapid fire gun is now almost ready for production

The gun will be provided with two barrels a plain one and the one above with the dolphins - hopefully not too far away.

So watch this space for some exciting news.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear what you have in store.
    Enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing them. Enjoy Chicago. Safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colin,
      Thank you will be in touch upon my return

      Delete
  3. Have a good time away. Look forward to hearing more about your new projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang it Graham you are going to make me buy Saxons.

    ReplyDelete