Firing line

Firing line

Sunday 1 September 2019

Short update.New figures,business move and new project!

First just a short update to say that the Maroons, Clermont Prince etc are now all in the shop.

I have also taken the decision to rent a small office / studio for the business - this will allow me a little more space to prepare stock, work on conversions etc. Hopefully it will mean I can be a little more productive - fewer distractions 🤣
Another good thing for me is that the building has a reception etc so no longer do I have to wait in all day for stock deliveries etc and finally whilst I don't expect to be inundated it does also mean I can accept visitors by appointment - website will be updated once I'm moved in and settled so exciting times.
I shall also be making announcements re. The 40mm range shortly.
I'm also looking at offering a print on demand service in a number of scales for the Prussians and Austrians  I need to work out prices etc and the turn around times but it may be something some people wish to try.
All in all an exciting last quarter to the year is promised.

The sneak peeks are firstly a couple of conversions I've done which are off to Griffin - I love the Mounted figure 🤣 The second is an almost completed Saxon Uhlan Officer - phase two isn't far away


12 comments:

  1. Excellent news, Graham! And the new figures look extremely tempting.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent and hope it proves productive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colin,
      Thanks hopefully it will allow me to be more productive! See if it pays for itself over the next year.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Graham on being able to expand your business in such troubled economic times. It suggests that wargamers are discerning enough to back a high quality enterprise like yours, well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,
      Don't know about high quality enterprise but sometimes troubled times are the best times to take a small gamble

      Delete
  4. Exciting times ahead Graham. Congratulations on the continuing growth of your range and expansion of the business. Surely little bit of space somewhere for an impromptu 6 x 4 table as well maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carlo,
      Thanks. Yeah it's funny how Wargames look at meeting rooms etc as gaming space. Yup I have a plan!

      Delete
  5. Great to read that Crann Tara is proving successful for you Graham, but then your figures are among the finest on the market. I like the idea of a print on demand facility too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee,
      Thanks for the kind comments, not certain about successful! Still very much a minor range in a minor hobby but striving to make us heard 😀

      Delete
  6. Exciting times Mr C!
    Great idea re print on demand for the Austrians and Prussians.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing more Saxons soon.

    ReplyDelete