Firing line

Firing line

Saturday 14 July 2012

Thank You

Just a short post to say thank you to all those people who have placed orders or bought figures from Stuart at Colonel Bill.
The response has been higher than I expected for such limited advertising to the point where I had to place a reorder with Griffin Moulds for additional figures.

I have sent figures out for review in a couple of  Magazines so lets see what they say, when and if the reviews appear.
All feedback I'm pleased to say so far has been very positive and there have been some suggestions for future releases which will be given carefull thought. Its still very early days but I am more than pleased with the response so far so once again
THANKYOU

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that the risk you've taken commissioning these appears to be paying off. Well done, they're lovely figures and very tempting. If i were to put my nerd hat on (do i ever take it off?) i'd suggest that one musket per pack is rather measly - your front rank (at least) of highlanders would be mostly musket armed...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. The weapons were allocated to fit in the mould. However I have now had a weapons/Targe mould made so I can get extra cast.
      In future I will put a couple of muskets in each pack of 6 . I should also be able to offer extra weapons in packs. For those who have already bought if they want extra muskets I will be happy to send some extra if you're happy to cover postage?

      Delete