Firing line

Firing line

Sunday 26 August 2012

Web Shop now open

Well in anticipation of the next sets of new figures I thought it may be easier for people if I opened a web shop.
The decision was the easy part, I'm not usually thick but I have to say that I found the setting up of this piece of modern day technology not that easy and if it hadn't been for Iain from Flags of War I would most probably sill be sitting there trying to work out how everything was supposed to come together.
The site still needs a little bit of tweaking but the cart and everything else appears to be working, so please have a look and let me know what you think and as usual I'm open to suggestions.
The blog will remain in order to discuss in more detail what's happening and to listen to comments and ideas for the future.
Speaking of which I know Richard was running slightly behind his sculpting schedule but I'm hoping he will have started on my next set by now and you will receive the updates as they come to me.

The shop can be found at www.cranntaraminiatures.co.uk
and this will appear in the links on the blog.
Thanks again.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to help mate. You know where i'am if you need me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post , you seem to have the blog with full of useful information that goes well and informative.

    webshop

    ReplyDelete