Firing line

Firing line

Sunday 31 August 2014

New Greens - More French and the British Dragoons

Richard has sent me photos of the latest set of sculpts. All are shown except the 3 Personality figures.

First up are some more French, the start of the firing line - the next set of sculpts will see one or two more figures added.

 Next we have the dismounted British Dragoons, I think these are some of Richards best sculpts to date, love the Officer.

 More dismounted dragoons, getting ready for Clifton Moor refight.

 Then of course the British Dragoons, really happy with these.







Together with the 3 Personalities that will be another 16 figures for release. As soon as I receive the greens and check them over they will be off to Griffin for the moulds to be made.

6 comments:

  1. Very characterful!!! I like the new miniatures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, these look tempting in the extreme. They would go very nicely with my Mindens and RSM95 figures.

    Best Regards,

    Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which personalities are coming? Cumberland?

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed Cumberland and two of his Generals whose names I will keep to myself for now :)

    ReplyDelete