Firing line

Firing line

Thursday 14 August 2014

Westfalia Forge- 18th Century Wagons and equipment in stock

I am pleased to inform you all that I am now starting to stock a range of 18th century wagons and Equipment from Westfalia Forge, a small company based in Germany. Niels, the sculptor already makes equipment for a number of established companies so I am very pleased to be able to offer these new pieces.
All of course are for the 18th Century and are all in stock and on the web shop.

 First up is a two wheeled munition cart, based on the Austrian design but I think would be suitable for other forces as well.


 This is a British Field Forge, great piece.

 Finally the generic hay wagon, suitable for any one :)
More pieces to come in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, nice details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul,
    Thanks. I'm going to ink them to show the detail better.
    Graham

    ReplyDelete