Firing line

Firing line

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Merry Christmas and a couple of new pieces

First and foremost can I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you all enjoy the festive break.
I shall be on Christmas slow down from the 23rd December until the 2nd January but I will still be checking e.mails and orders ready to hit the ground running in 2018.

I should have the next set of new releases from Andy Stadden this week but in the meantime here's a couple of conversions I've completed and these will be in the shop in the New Year.

There's a British General another addition for Pistligo's horse and some 'generic' Militia figures hope you like them.

Also there's a flag for Clan Chattan from Pete's flags - nice.
The horses are the new heavy horses on licence from Ebob - there's a little work to do on them before they are released but they're no far off production.









4 comments:

  1. They all look splendid. Love the mounted officers and I am sure the Militia will come in useful for lots of customers. Hope you have a nice Xmas break. Chris https://notjustoldschool.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking figures, the militia will be just what I need!!

    ReplyDelete