Firing line

Firing line

Tuesday 24 March 2020

A big thank you and an important update

UPDATE
First can I say a huge thankyou to customers who have placed orders over the last two weeks ( particularly overseas customers who were in the majority) for a small business where cash flow is everything it means a lot.

I have cleared the majority of the orders and have a few left to complete,  unfortunately a number of codes are now out of stock and Griffin moulds have just informed me that they are closing from today ! So until this pandemic clears there will be no replacement stock.

By the weekend I shall go through the outstanding orders and those I can't complete I will offer partial or full refunds or if you're happy to wait they will be held over.
People are still welcome to place orders but can I ask that you contact me first via e.mail to check on stock etc.

I will be putting out a newsletter as well in case some customers don't pick up off Facebook or the blog.

Keep safe and get painting.

4 comments:

  1. All the best Graham, hope you are up and running fully again soon. I worry that given the age of many of the manufacturers and traders, that we are going to see a real shakeup when this is all over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug,
      Rightly or wrongly I'm less worried about losing a few of us if we're being sensible. But I think quite a few traders etc really run a very tight ship and there will be quite a few go under if this lasts for a serious amount of time

      Delete
  2. All the best Graham,

    A number of us need to clear a backlog of projects them we can crack on and order more figures when everything clears up

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt
      I think we all have a metal and plastic mountain that can be 'levelled' during this period - no excuses 😀

      Delete