Firing line

Firing line

Friday 6 March 2020

Salute 2020 & Covid 19

I have had a couple of customers contact me re. Salute and that if the show is cancelled what will happen to pre.orders.?

At this moment in time Salute 2020 is still happening as are other major events at the Excel
Should the worst happen then I will post out all pre.orders to customers with free postage
For a small business like mine I can't stress how important a show like Salute is - apart from the publicity the show itself usually guarantees the next two to three sets of new releases ( each set being around 16 new figures) so you can see it's fairly business critical.

As usual there is a show pre.order discount of 15% for all orders over £60 (excluding unit packs) just enter Salute2020 at checkout or just e.mail me if you wish to discuss further just e.mail me

On a brighter note here's a couple of pictures of Irish Piquets/Royal Ecossais painted by one of my customers (Winterfeldt) and some of the dismounted French Dragoons painted by Steve Allen.






No comments:

Post a Comment